Union Public Service Commotion (UPSC) published notification for recruitment for Deputy Director (Aricraft Engineering), Joint Director General in Natinal Museaum and Assistant Professor and Junior Time Scale (JTS) in various government Department. For more details about this recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply & more as under. You can view more details about this recruitment by following link.
No. of posts: 36
Name of posts & Age limit:
- Deputy Director: 01 Post
- 53 years
- Joint Director General in Natinal: 01 Post
- 50 years
- Assistant Professor: 01 Post
- 35 years
- Junior Time Scale (JTS): 33 Posts
- 35 years
Educational qualification: Various degree. (See details in official advertisement)
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No "fee exemption" is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on case to case basis.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Advt. No.: 20/2016
- Last date for online application: 01/12/2016
- Last date for printing of completely submitted online application: 02/12/2016 (till 11:59 pm)
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.