Indian Army invited from married / unmarried MALE Engineering Graduates for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army. Course commencing in Jul 2017 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand. For more details about this recruitment like, educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply & more details as under. You can view official notification by following links.
Total no of Posts: 40
Name of the Posts: 125th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-125)
Name of the Discipline: (Engineering Stream)
- Civil: 11 Posts
- Mechanical: 04 Posts
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics: 05 Posts
- Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M.Sc (Com. Science): 06 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication/ Tele communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 06 Posts
- Electronics: 02 Posts
- Metallurgical: 02 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 02 Posts
- Micro Electronics & Microwave: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course. The candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree, prior to 01 July 2017. They should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time.
Age Limit: Between 18 to 27 years as on 01/07/2017
Pay & Allowances: The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m.(Rs. 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-). On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank. Army also provides free medical facilities for self & dependents, canteen facilities, entitled ration, Mess/Club/Sports facilities, furnished govt.accommodation, car/housing loan at subsidized rate.
Selection Process: The selection procedure is as follows:-
- Short listing of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by the respective Selection Centres, through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS only. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- SSB Interviews will be held from Jul/Aug 2016 onwards.
- Candidates will put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same date. Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Physical Standard: Candidates must be physically fit according to the prescribed physical standards. The guidelines for the same are available at official website of Dte Gen Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Tattoo Policy: For details on the Tattoo policy, please visit our website
Medical Examination: A candidate recommended by the Services Selection Board will undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical officers. Only those candidates will be admitted to the academy who are declared fit by the Medical board. The details for the same are available at official website of Directorate General Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Online application start from: 08/11/2016 (at 10:00 am)
- Last date of online application: 07/12/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.