No. of Posts: 02 posts
Name of posts & Educational qualification:
- Project Assistant (level I): 01 Post
- Educational qualification: B. Sc. in chemistry with minimum 55% marks.
- Project Assistant (level II): 01 Post
- Educational qualification: M. Sc. in chemistry with minimum 55% marks.
Fellowship: Project Assistant Level II: Rs.25000/- pm (consolidated)
Age limit: Maximum 25 to 28 years as on the date of interview. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rule.
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply: Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for written / interview on 24th November 2016 at 9.00 am in this Institute. You are requested to bring with you an application on plain paper giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Ph. No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the Xerox copies of certificates/ testimonials. You are also requested to bring with you the following documents:
- Original Certificates(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
- Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
- In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer. Otherwise, you will have to give a declaration that at present you are un-employed.
- You can send application by E-mail to email@example.com.These posts are purely temporary for duration of project. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. No TA/DA will be given to attend the interview.
- Interview date: 24/11/2016
- Interview time: 09:00 AM
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.