No. of posts: 04 posts
Name of posts: Junior Works Manager (JWM)
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview.
Center of the test:
- Delhi (including NCR)
- Dispur (Guwahati)
- Port Blair
- The test will be of two hours duration.
- The test will be objective type questions with multiple choices of answers.
- All Questions will carry equal marks.
- The medium of the Test will be English only.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one thirdof the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be nopenalty for that question.
- Building Materials
- Solid Mechanics
- Structural Analysis
- Design of Steel Structures
- Design of Concrete & Masonry Structures
- Constructions Practices, Planning & Management
- Fluid Mechanics, Hydraulic Machines
- Hydrology & Water Resource Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
Time table notice: 20.11.2016 from 09.30 A.M to 11.30 A.M.(Sunday) Computer Based Recruitment Test for recruitment to 04 Posts of Junior Works Manager (Civil) in Ordnance Factory Board, Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence.
Subject & Subject Code: Civil Engineering (01)
- The candidate must take the test at the test venue indicated in the e-admit card only. If the candidate appears at any other test venue, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Shortlisted candidates would be asked to submit the documents in support of their claim for the posts. Their documents will be scrutinized and those candidates who fulfil all the eligibility conditions of the posts shall be called for interview.
- The candidates are directed to undertake the recruitment test at their own risk i.e. after verifying that they fulfill the qualifications as prescribed in the advertisement, and their admission to the test is purely ‘provisional’.
- Test date: 20/11/2016 From 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM