Union Bank of India (UBI) published notification for recruitment for IT Manager Posts. You can view or download official notification by following link. For more details regarding education qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, no of posts, last date for submission application and other details are available at given below link.
No. of posts: 19
Name of posts:
- Manager (IT)
- Oracle Database Administrator: 05 posts
- Base 24 Switch - Coding/ Testing / Management: 03 posts
- System Administrator(windows): 05 posts
- Information/ Cyber Security: 04 posts
- Digital/ Cyber Forensics: 02 posts
Educational qualification: Various Science Degree. (See details in official notification)
Age limit: 23 to 35 years
Application Fee: Non-refundable Application fees/Intimation Charges (payable only through online
mode). Rs.600.00 for GEN & OBC | Rs.100.00 for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The transaction charges, if any, for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the applicant.
Note: The Payment of application fees by any other mode except online will not be accepted. Instruments, like Demand Draft / Banker‟s Cheque / Indian postal orders received towards payment of application fees/ intimation charges will not be accepted under any circumstance. The application fees/Intimation Charges are non-refundable and once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Selection process: The selection process may comprise of online Examination and/or Personal Interview.
Written exam pattern & Syllabus for written exam: Online Examination / Test: The structure of the Online Examination, if conducted, will consist of the following tests:
- Reasoning: 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 25 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 50 marks.
- Professional knowledge relevant to the post.: 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 100 marks.
- English Language: 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 25 marks
- Total Duration of Examination will be of 120 minutes
- Total 200 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 200 Marks.
Examination Center: (a) Bengaluru (b) Delhi (c) Kolkata (d) Lucknow (e) Mumbai
How to apply: The candidates can apply only for one post. The applications of candidates applying for more than one post and / or submitting Multiple Applications/Registrations for the same post will be summarily rejected and the application fee/ intimation charges will be forfeited.
- Online application start from: 29/10/2016
- Last date for online application: 09/11/2016
- Last date for printing your application: 24/11/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.