Staff Selection Commission (SSC) published SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016. You can view official advertisement for the above said post by following link.
No. of posts: 5134
Name of posts:
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants (PA/SA): 3281 Posts
- Data Entry Operators (DEO): 1321 Posts
- Lower Divisional Clerks (LDC): 506 Posts
- Court Clerk: 26 Posts
Educational qualification: Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Age limit: 18 to 27 years (as on 01/01/2017)
Application Fee: Mode of payment of fee payable Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only). Candidates may note that online application will be accepted at http://ssconline.nic.in only. Fee paid in respect of online application through SBI Challan/Net banking and any credit and debit cards will be accepted.
Selection process: Candidates will be shortlisted for the Tier-III Examination on the basis of their performance in the Computer based Written Examination (Tier-I) and Descriptive Examination (Tier-II). Candidates who qualify in the skill test/Typing Test (Tier-III) will be recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of their performance in the Computer based Written Examination (Tier-I) and Descriptive Paper (Tier-II). Allocation of candidates will be made to User Departments depending upon their merit position and the option exercised by them.
Scheme of Examination: The examination will consist of a Computer based Written Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/Skill Test (Tier-III) Examination for the post of Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant (PA/SA), Lower Division Clerk and Court Clerk.
- Computer Based Examination (Objective type):
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Date of Notification: 07/10/2016.
- Start date for online application: 08/10/2016
- Last date for online application: 11/11/2016 (till 05:00 PM)
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 07/01/2017 & 05/02/2017
- Date of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper): 09/04/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.