State Bank Of India (SBI) invited from Indian citizen for engagement for the post of Senior Vice President & Zonal Head (Marketing) – Corporate Banking on contract basis in State Bank India. View more details about recruitment for e.g. education qualification, selection process, age limit, exam pattern all are as under.
No. of posts: 04
Name of posts: Sr. Vice President & Zonal Head (Marketing)
Educational qualification: MBA (Marketing) with Finance as one of the subjects or MBA (Finance) with Marketing as one of the subjects or MBA (Dual specialization in Finance & Marketing). Candidates with BE/ B. Tech/ C. A. degrees will be Preferred.
Experience: Minimum 12 years post qualification experience in marketing in Banks/ Financial Institutions/ NBFCs. Rating Agencies/ Big Four Audit companies/ Insurance companies/ Multinational companies of repute.
Age limit: Not above 40 years (as on 01/10/2016)
Application Fee (Non Refundable): Rs. 600/- (Rupees six hundred only). Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Selection will be based on short-listing and personal interview.
- Candidates will be short-listed for personal interview based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability.
How to apply: For detailed guideline procedure - a) Application Registration, b) Payment of Fees, c) Photograph & signature scan & upload visit bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com/carees or www.sbi.co.in/carees -> Recruitment of Senior Vice President & Head (Marketing). Copy of the application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: MarkSheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Experience certificates (document indicating experience & area of exposure) (v) Form 16 for March-2016 (vi) latest salary sheet (vii) e-Receipt for fee payment and (viii) brief resume of the applicant describing career and performance achievements in service if any with supporting documents should be sent to “The General Manager,
State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021.
- Advt. No.: CRPD/SCO/CON/2016-17/11
- Online application start from: 25/10/2016
- Last date for online application: 10/11/2016
- Last date for printing your application: 25/11/2016
- Online Fee Payment: 25/10/2016 to 10/11/2016
- Last Date for receipt of the printout of online application alongwith enclosures at the address mentioned above: 15/11/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.