Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MAU) published notification for recruitment for Non-Teaching staff for B.Sc (Honors) Foods & Nutrition programme, Department of Foods & Nutrition, Faculty of Family and Community Sciences, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for the year 2016-2017. For more details regarding education qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, no of posts, last date for submission application and other details are available at given below link.
Name of posts & Educational qualification:
- Head Clerk:
- M.Com from a recognized University with Minimum 1 year of working experience or B. Com with 5 years of working experience in audit, accounting, book keeping. Working knowledge of administration, rules & procedural formality would be preferred.
- Salary: Rs. 13500/-
- Accounts Clerk:
- Graduate from any discipline preferably in commerce with good knowledge of softwares like Microsoft applications, tally etc.
- Salary: Rs. 7800/-
- Graduate from any discipline with working knowledge in computer operation, internet operation and knowledge of general administration.
- Salary: Rs. 7800/-
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply: Applications are invited in plain paper along with Bio-Data for the Temporary Posts of Non-Teaching staff for B.Sc (Honors) Foods & Nutrition programme, Department of Foods & Nutrition, Faculty of Family and Community Sciences, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for the year 2016-2017. The duly- filled in application form along with Xerox copies of required certificates and documents should be submitted at the address mentioned below. Candidates should submit their application in a sealed envelope either personally or by post / courier along with attested copies of certificates, mark sheets and testimonials.
Address: Dr. Annie Kuruvilla, Associate Director, B.Sc. (Honors) Program in Food & Nutrition, Department of Foods & Nutrition, Faculty of Family & Community Sciences, The M S University of Baroda, Vadodara – 390002.
Venue: Dean’s Office, Faculty of Family & Community Sciences, M. S. University, Baroda
- Last date to receive the application: 15/10/2016 (till 12:00 PM)
- Time and Date of Interview : 17/10/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.