Kandla Port Trust (KPT), Gandhidham intends to conduct “Walk-in-Interview” for engagement of Junior Stenographer on Contractual Basis, for a period of 11 months on fixed lump sum amount on monthly basis, renewable for another 11 months, depending upon performance, age limit, qualification and other details are as under.
No. of posts: 02
Name of posts: Jr. Stenographer
- Should be a graduate having sufficient knowledge in computer in office Automation Software like MS Word, MS Excel, etc, with 6 months certificate course in computers.
- Should have a speed of 80 wpm in shorthand in English and 40 wpm speed in typing on computer in English, Preference shall be given to those who have proficiency both in English and Hindi Stenography and typing on computers.
- Proficiency in Stenography and Computer Operation shall be judged through shorthand test and test on computer in MS Word, MS Excel, etc
Age limit: Below 60 years
Remuneration: Fixed remuneration of Rs. 24,000/- per month
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply: Interested candidates may come in person in the Secretary’s Office, A.O. Building, Kandla Port Trust, Gandhidham, alongwith original certificates/ documents pertaining to their qualifications date of birth, experience, nationality, address, etc together with a set of certified true copy of each of the above documents and recent two passport size photographs for “Walk-in-Interview”.
Venue: The Secretary’s Office, A.O. Building, Kandla Port Trust, Gandhidham
- Advertisement No.: GA/PS/9014/2016/247
- Interview date & time: 24/10/2016 at 10:00 AM
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.