Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Mathura invites applications from bright, energetic and result oriented candidates of Indian Nationality for the regular Scale of Pay of Rs. 11,900 – Rs. 32,000/-. Any graduate (Science, commerce, arts, engineering etc) can apply for above said post. Visit official advertisement below for more details.
No. of posts: 100
Name of posts, Educational qualification:
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV
- Production: 34 Posts
- Power & Utility: 10 Posts
- Electrical: 22 Posts
- Mechanical: 17 Posts
- Instrumentation: 11 Posts
- Fire & Safety: 06 Posts
Educational Qualification: Various (See details in official notification)
Age limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years (as on 30/09/2016.)
Application fee: Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories are required to deposit Rs 150/- as application fees. (SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee) The Bank Charges as applicable have to be borne by the candidates. The fee is to be submitted on-line using either Debit/Credit Card or through Net-Banking. (No other mode of payment shall be accepted) Fees, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- In the first stage, the candidates prima facie meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria with regard to age, caste, educational qualification, post qualification experience requirement etc as per the details submitted by them in their online application form shall undergo Written Test of duration not less than three hours. Candidates shortlisted for the Written Test shall be required to submit self attested copies of all documents related to age, caste, educational qualification, post qualification experience requirement etc on the day of the Written Test.
- In the second stage, candidates shall be shortlisted for the Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (which will be of qualifying nature) on the basis of performance in the Written Test, subject to documents being found in order w.r.t various criteria’s i.e. age, caste, educational qualification, post qualification experience requirement etc as mentioned in the advertisement.
- In the third stage, candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of cumulative performance in the Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (subject to documents being found in order) for undergoing pre employment medical examination. Candidates are advised to ensure that they are Medically Fit as per IndianOil’s Pre-Employment Medical Standard. Candidates are advised to go through the “Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre - employment Medical examination” before they commence the application process. The guidelines are available in the following link: https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Pre-employment_Guiding_Principles11th_mar_2011.pdf
- Candidates who have been shortlisted for Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Fire & Safety) - Post Code A6, will also have to successfully meet the Minimum Physical Standards [as indicated at S no: 2]
- Candidates will have to qualify at each stage of the selection process successfully and will have to meet the parameters of pre employment medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for final selection
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 30/09/2016
- Last date for online application: 22/10/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.