- Good M. Sc or M. Tech degree in any branch of Biology
- NET/GATE Qualification for MSc students
- Strong motivation to learn new things and to take-up research ventures
- Required background/skills: Good background in Cell and Molecular Biology and bioinformatics
- Preferred background/skills: Previous lab experience preferred Strong ability and inclination in participating in lab development and management.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2016 for Jr. Research Fellow (JRF)
Posted on: 10/08/2016 03:42:00 PM By: rijadeja Team
Indian Institute Of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar published notification for recruitment for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the project “Regulation of Chromatin Function by CGGBP1-CTCF axis”. View more details about recruitment for e.g. education qualification, selection process all are as under.
Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply: Those interested are requested to e-mail a single PDF file containing (1) Curriculum vitae, (2) List of courses done, (3) Details of project work done , (4) List of referees and their contact details and, (5) a 200 words statement of purpose outlining the skill sets which you will bring and apply in the research area to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for submission application: 01/11/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.