Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) published notification for recruitment for various executives posts. For more details regarding education qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, no of posts, last date for submission application and other details are available at given below link...
No. of posts: 153
Name of posts:
- Mining: 09 posts
- Geology: 06 posts
- Survey: 05 posts
- Concentrator: 05 posts
- Metallurgy: 12 posts
- Chemical: 07 posts
- Electrical: 18 posts
- Mechanical: 17 posts
- Civil: 08 posts
- Industrial Engineering: 01 post
- Systems: 03 posts
- Medical & Health Services: 10 posts
- Finance: 13 posts
- Human Resources: 07 posts
- Law: 03 posts
- Corporate Social Responsibility: 02 posts
- Materials and Contract: 10 posts
- Marketing: 03 posts
- Safety: 03 posts
- Environment Management: 04 posts
Note: Freshers as Management Trainee (MT):
- Freshers may also apply for posts in E-1 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs.16400-3%-40500 as Management Trainee (MT) [except Survey, Research & Development, Safety and Environment Management].
- The applicants should posses the requisite qualification on the date of reckoning. Hence, candidates whose results are not available on the date of reckoning shall not be considered. Thus, “Result Awaited” candidates need not apply.
Educational qualification: degree or Equivalent qualifications shall also be considered as per Government / UGC / AIU / AICTE guidelines (see details in official advertisement)
Application Fee: A non-refundable Application Processing Fee shall be payable by all candidates except PwD candidates. The details are as under.
- Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) – For General and OBC Candidates.
- Rs 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) – For SC and ST Candidates
- The application processing fee plus applicable Bank charges shall be paid by the applicant using State Bank of India Multi Option Payment System (MOPS) interface (Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / Cash at any SBI Branch) through HCL’s website only. The applicant must fill up the (i) Acknowledgement No., (ii) Name and (iii) Email id at the time of making payment. No other form of remittance shall be accepted.
Selection process: The selection procedure for posts in Grades E-1 to E-4 shall be Written Test followed by Personal Interview of the shortlisted candidates. Selection to posts in E-5 and above Grades shall be based on Personal Interview of the screened and short-listed candidates only.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 01/11/2016 (Started 10:00 AM)
- Last date for online application: 30/11/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.