Gujarat Health & Family Welfare Department published walk in interview notification for recruitment for various Medical Vacancies under National Rural Health Mission (NRHM). You can view official advertisement by following link.
Name of posts & Educational qualification:
- E & T Surgeon:
- M.D. / Diploma in E & T from recognized Medical Council of India Board.
- Audiologist (Audiologist & Speech Language Therapist):
- Audiologist & Speech Language Therapist / B.S.C. (Speech & hearing) / Graduate from recognized R.C.I. university.
- Audiometric Assistant:
- 1 Year Diploma in Hearing, Language & Speech (DHLS) from recognized R.C.I. university.
- Instructor for young hearing impaired children:
- Diploma in Training instructor for young hearing handicapped from recognized R.C.I. university.
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Venue: State Program Management Unit, 2nd Floor, Nr. Doctor Staff Quarter, Nr. Jr. Citizen Council office, Civil Campus, Sector -12, Gandhinagar
- Interview date: 04/11/2016
- Interview time: 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.