No. of posts: 27 posts
Name of posts:
- Forest Surveyor: 06 posts
- Educational qualification: S.C.C.E or equivalent. A certificate of proficiency in Surveying from a recognized Institution with at least 3 years’ experience in Land Survey; OR A certificate of All India Trade Test of Surveyors. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Draughtsman: 02 posts
- Educational qualification: S.C.C.E or equivalent. Two Years Diploma Course in Draughtsmanship or Knowledge of Konkani. One year’s experience as Draughtsman.
- Light Vehicle Driver: 07 posts
- Educational qualification: Middle School or equivalents; Driving License for light vehicle. Unblemished experience of at least 2 years in the line. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Animal Attendant: 13 posts
- Educational qualification: Knowledge of reading & writing local languages Experience in maintenance of Zoo/Animals in recognized Zoo.
Selection process: Final selection will be based on test.
How to apply: Forms can also be download form departmental website www.forest.goa.gov.in thereafter fill required details, pay fee through IPO and send along with relevant documents.
Address: Government of Goa, Office of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Forest Department, Gomantak Maratha Samaj Bldg Panaji – Goa.
- Last date for receipt of application: 28/10/2016