Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) published Walk in Interview notification for recruitment for Administrative Assistant posts. For more details about this recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process & more as under. You can view official advertisement by following link
Name of posts: Administrative Assistant
- Master's Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of 'B' in the UGC 7 point scale along with good academic record;
- Excellent knowledge of computer system;
- Ability to innovate and to improve programmes or services and to pursue new ideas and methods;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in English language
- Master's Degree in law, Business Administration or Science;
- Demonstrated knowledge of modern electronic student record storage and delivery systems;
- Demonstrated knowledge of UGC, Government of India, BCI, NAAC and Government of Gujarat regulations;
- Demonstrated problem solving skills;
- Positive attitude and ability to plan and adapt to change;
- Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with various departments and cross-functional teams.
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply: Candidates are required to bring three copies of their resume with photograph on each copy, original & one set of photocopy of their Academic certificates, Experience certificate and other documents.
Venue: The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar - 382007
- Advertisement Reference No: AD- GNLU/FP-22/2016
- Interview date & time: 15/10/2016 at 10:00 AM
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.