Employee state Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Delhi published walk in interview notification for recruitment for 19 vacancies Which as Senior Resident and Contractual Specialist. You can view official notification by following link. Any graduate (Science, commerce, arts, engineering etc) can apply for above said post. Visit official advertisement below for more details.
No. of posts: 19
Name of posts, Educational qualification & Experience:
- Sr. Resident: 16 Posts
- PG Degree or diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university.
- If such candidates are not available in any particular specialty. those without PG qualification but having at least two years experience after MBBS, out of which one year experience in the concerned specialty from renowned / teaching hospital can be considered
- 35 years
- Contractual Senior Residents: 08 Posts
- MBBS with PG Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from Recognized University. If such candidates are not available in particular specialty, then those without PG qualification having at least two years experience after MBBS out of which one year in the concerned speciality can also be considered.
- 35 years
- Specialist: 03 Posts
- PG Degree / DNB or Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized University with three (03) years experience after acquiring the Post Graduate Degree / DNB and five (05) years after diploma.
Application fee: Rs 300 rupee for General/OBC and Rs 75 for ST/SC in the form of Demand Draft payable in favour of ESI Fund A/C No.1.
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates may appear for interview with attested photocopies of Matriculation certificate proof of age, MBBS, Diploma Degree certificate, attempt certificate of MBBS valid DMC / MCI / State Registration Certificate & Experience Certificate, alongwith original. Candidates should also bring two recent passport sixe photographs along with proof of residence.
Venue: Office of Medical Superintendent, ESI Hospital, Rohini, Sector - 15, Delhi
Interview date & time: 17/10/2016 at 09:00 AM
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.