East Central Railway, Samastipur invited in the enclosed proforma from the candidates, who have passed High School with at least 50% Marks and Completed I.T.I. in the trade indicated separately for Mechanical Workshop, E.C. Rly. Samastipur. Selected candidates will be given necessary training as per existing rules in the following designated trades.
No. of posts: 50
Name of posts: Apprentices
Name of Field:
- Fitter: 25 Posts
- Machinist: 05 Posts
- Welder (G&E): 16 Posts
- Electrician: 04 Posts
Educational qualification: Candidates must have passed Matriculation, 10th (10+2 System) or equivalent recognized examination from recognized Board / University with not less than 50% marks and must have I.T.I. degree in the trades notified above. Candidates without I.T.I. degree in above notified trades need not apply.
Age limit (as on 01/09/2016):
- The age of UR candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 24 years i.e. the date of birth 01.09.1992 to 01.09.2001.
- The age of OBC candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 27 years i.e. date of birth should be within 01.09.1992 to 01.09.2001.
- The age of SC/ST candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 29 years i.e. date of birth should be within 01.09.1997 to 01.09.2001.
Stipend: Rs. 1440/- Per month during training period.
Application Fee: A Crossed IPO value Rs. 40/- ( UR and OBC candidates Only) payable to FA& CAO, East Central Railway, Hajipur at Hajipur should be attached on the top of the application form. The SC/ST are exempted from payment of fees.
- Engagement of Act Apprentice course of candidates will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Matriculation, 10th Class (10+2 system) are equivalent recognized degree with ITI in the designated trade. No extra weightage shall be granted to the candidates having higher educational qualification.
- Candidates obtaining Highest Marks in Matriculation, 10th Class (10+2 system) equivalent recognized examination and passed I.T.I, in designate trades will be called for verification of genuineness of educational certificate and other related documents and physically fitness. No written, viva-voce test will be conducted in this regard.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents by ordinary post of the same can be dripped in the sealed boxes kept for the purpose in the Office of Chief Workshop Manager, East Central Railway, Mechanical Workshop, Samastipur.
Address: Workshop Personnel Officer, East Central Railway, Mechanical Workshop, Samastipur, Distt. Samastipur (Bihar) - 848101
- Published date: 01/09/2016
- Last date for receipt of application: 20/10/2016 (till 04:00 PM)
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.