District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), Modasa-Aravalli published notification for recruitment for District Coordinator & MIS Consultant posts on 11 months contractual bases under Clean India Mission (Rural). For more details about this recruitment like, educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply as under. You can view more details about this recruitment by following link.
No. of posts: 02
Name of posts, Educational qualification & Salary:
- District Coordinator: 01 Post
- M.B.A. / Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management / Rural Development or equivalent Degree & Candidate must have knowledge of computer.
- Rs. 27,000/- (Per Month Fix)
- Monitoring & Evaluation - cum - MIS Consultant: 01 Post
- Master Degree in Statistics / Maths & PGDCA
- Rs. 25,000/- (Per Month Fix)
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents by Reg. A.D.
Address: Director, District Rural Development Agency (DRDA) Aravalli, B/H Bus Stand, Nr. Deaf Mute School, Modasa
Last date for receipt of application: 15/11/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.