CSIR - Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI), Bhavnagar published walk in interview notification for Jr Research Fellow posts. For more details regarding education qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply and more details are as under. You can view official notification by following link.
Name of posts: Jr Research Fellow
Educational qualification: Fresh M. Pharm degree and having qualified GPAT
Age limit: Maximum 28 years.
Salary: Rs 25000/ + HRA as per institutional guidelines
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply: The interested candidates bring with you an application giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the Xerox copies of certificates/ testimonials. You are also requested to bring with you the following documents:
- Original Certificates(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
- Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
- In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- You can send application by E-mail to email@example.com
Venue: CSIR - Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar - 364 002, Gujarat
- Advt. No. / Type:- EMP/2016/10
- Interview date & time: 17/11/2016 at 11:00 AM
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.