- Research Associate (RA): 01 Post
- Educational qualification: Ph.D in Food Processing Technology / Agricultural Engineering with specialization in Agril. Processing & Food Engineering / Processing & Food Engineering OR M.Tech. in above subject with 60% marks and with at least two years research experience.
- Age Limit: 40 years for male & 45 years for female
- Sr. Research Fellow (SRF): 01 Post
- Educational qualification: M.Tech. in Food Processing Technology / Post Harvest Engineering / Agril. Processing & Food Engineering / Processing & Food Engineering.
- Age Limit: 35 years for male & 40 years for female
AAU Walk in Interview for Research Associate & Sr. Research Fellow
Posted on: 10/03/2016 10:36:00 AM By: rijadeja Team
Anand Agricultural University (AAU) published notification for recruitment for Research Associate (RA) & Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under Development of Food Decontamination Technology for Safety and Quality of Fresh and Minimally Processed Fruits and Vegetable and in ICAR sponsored project Development of Non Thermal Plasma (NTP) Decontamination Technology for Fruits and Vegetables. View more details about recruitment for e.g. education qualification, selection process, age limit all are as under.
No. of posts: 02
Details of posts:
Selection process: Final selection will be based on interview.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Venue: The Principal, College of Food Processing Technology & Bio-Energy, AAU, Anand.
Interview date & time: 07/10/2016 at 09:30 AM
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.