Telecommunications Consultants India (TCIL) published notification for recruitment for Junior Engineer, Engineer & Executive Officer. View more details about this recruitment e.g. education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees are as under. Visit official advertisement below for more details.
No. of posts: 04 posts
Name of posts, Education qualification, Experiance:
- Executive officer (HR): 01 post
- Educational qualification: MBA (HR)/MSW/Post Graduate Diploma equivalent to MBA in HR from a recognized Institute/University (Full Time).
- Experience: Minimum 1 year post qualification experience in the field of HR functions covering Recruitment, Leave Management, ERP Oriented Management, Manpower Planning, Training, Promotions in line with the Govt. guidelines.
- Engineer: 01 post
- Educational qualification: B.E./B.Tech Engineering in Electronics & Communication
- Experience: Minimum 1 year post qualification experience in the field of Telecom with knowledge of preparation of tenders, bidding, operations, execution of projects including installation,testing & commissioning.
- Junior Engineer-II: 02 posts
- Educational qualification: Diploma Engineering in Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Communication from a recognized Institute/University(Full Time).
- Experience: Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in the field of Electronics/Telecom having knowledge of supervision, installation, testing, operation & execution of various projects in the relevant field.
How to apply:Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Important dates: Last date for receipt of application: 18/10/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.