- Sr. DOTD-Plus and TBHIV Supervisor:
- Essential: Graduate.
- Preferential: Al least 3 years of work experience under RNTCP or 5 years experience in any public health programme in a supervisory capacity. Good Communication skills in local language & willing to travel in the area of work.
- Sr. Treatment supervisor (STS):
- Essential: Bachelor’s Degree OR Recognized Sanitary Inspector’s course. Certificate course in computer operations (minimum two months). Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler.
- Preferential: Tuberculosis health visitors recognized course. Govt. recognized degree/diploma in social work or Medical Social work. Successful completion of basic training course (Govt.recognized) for Multi-Purpose health workers
- Sr. Treatment Laboratory supervisor (STLS):
- Essential: Graduate. OR Diploma in Medical Laboratory or equivalent from a govt. recognized institution and Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler and Certificate course in computer operations (minimum two months)
- Preferential: minimum one year experience in RNTCP.
- Laboratory Technician:
- Essential: Intermediate(10+2) and diploma or certificate course in medical laboratory technology or equivalent.
- Preferential: one year experience in RNTCP or sputum smear microscopy. Candidates with Higher qualification (for example Graduates)shall be preferred.
- TB Health Visitor:
- Essential: Graduate or Intermediate (10+2) and experience of working as MPW /LHV/ANM/Health worker/certificate or higher course in health/Education/Counseling. OR Tuberculosis health visitors recognized course & Certificate course in computer operations (minimum two months)
- Preferential: Training course for MPW or recognized Sanitary Inspectors course
RNTCP Ahmedabad Recruitment 2016 for Various Vacancies
Posted on: 9/18/2016 01:07:00 PM By: rijadeja Team
Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP), Ahmedabad published notification for recruitment for Various Vacancies on contract bases. For more details about this recruitment like, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, interview date, venue & more details as under. You can view official advertisement by following link.
Name of posts, Educational qualification
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: City T.B. Officer, 3rd Floor, Behrampura Referral Hospital, Untvali Chawl, Behrampura, Ahmedabad
Last date for receipt of application: 30/09/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.