No. of posts: 03 posts
Details of posts:
- General Manager (GM)
- Educational qualification: Graduate. (Higher qualification i.e. Post Graduate, CA, CAIIB Preferred.
- Experience: The Candidate should have experience of working as an officer in any scheduled Commercial Bank including Nationalized Bank or private sector Bank for 15 years, out of which 5 years must be in the scale V or above cadre or 5 years as General Manager in any scheduled urban Co-operative Bank.
- Age limit: 35 to 55 years
- Deputy General Manager (DGM)
- Educational qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate, JAIIB/CAIIB Preferred.
- Experience: The Candidate should have worked in any scheduled commercial bank or Urban Co-operative Bank for 15 years. Should have experience of work in Scale IV or above grade or as AGM in any Urban Co-operative Bank for not less than 5 Years.
- Age limit: 55 years
- Deputy Chief Manager (DCM)
- Educational qualification: First Class Graduate (Except Arts). Higher qualification i.e. Post-Graduation, CA degree, JAIIB/CAIIB certificate will be preferred.
- Experience: Total 10 years’ experience as an officer out of which 5 years in scale II or above with nationalized bank or as manager in reputed financial institute or urban co.op. bank. 5 years’ experience in debt market having very good knowledge about Indian and international economy. Preference will be given to those who have worked in any of the bank's treasury department at least for 2 years.
- Age limit: 45 years
Important dates: Last date for online application: 05/10/2016