IIM Recruitment 2016
Name of posts: Research Assistant
Job Description: The position is to co-work with the faculty by taking notes and dictation on a wide variety of topics, from class room recordings etc., maintaining the continuity in the academic and professional work of the faculty. Similarly, the ability to read the handwriting of the faculty would be
- Post graduate degree preferably in English; or graduate honors degree with high academic performance.
- Excellent proficiency in English is necessary.
- Understanding of business English and some familiarity with social sciences is preferred.
- Some skills in handling tables, graphs, references would be an advantage. Much experience in independent correspondence / producing reports from dictation is required.
- Experience of using excel and word is necessary.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 07/09/2016
- Last date for online application: 15/09/2016