ONGC Vacancies for Medical Officers
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC) published notification for recruitment for 15 Medical Officers and part time doctors. View more details about this recruitment e.g. education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees are as under. Visit official advertisement below for more details.
Name of posts:
- Field Medical officer: 10 posts
- Educational qualification: M.B.B.S.Experience and higher qualification desirable.
- Pediatrician: 01 post
- Educational qualification: Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in respective stream.
- General surgeon: 01 post
- Educational qualification: Post Graduate Degree /Diploma in respective stream.
- Radiologists: 01 post
- Educational qualification: DMRD (or) MD Radiology.
- Doctor (Homeopathy): 02 posts
- Educational qualification: B.H.M.S. (Homeopathy) Experience Desirable. Registration with Maharashtra Council of Homeopathy necessary.
Experience : Degree of MBBS degree with Experience for S.N 01, 02, 03,04, BHMS (Homeopathy for Doctor, PG degree or Diploma in relevant stream for other remain posts.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Interview date: 17/09/2016 & 18/09/2016
- Reporting time: 09:30 AM
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.