Name of posts:
- Pilot :
- Education qualification: Candidates should have passed BE/ B.Tech degree or in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline with physics & maths at 12th standard.
- Age limit: General Candidates. 19 to 24 years, born between 02 Jul 1993 and 01 Jul 1998; both dates inclusive.CPL Holders. 19 to 25 years, born between 02 Jul 1992 and 01 Jul 1998; both dates inclusive.
- NAIC SSC Officer:
- Education qualification: Candidates should have passed BE/ B.Tech degree or in the final year of Engineering Course in any one stream i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering.
- Age limit: 19 ½ - 25 years, born between 02 Jul 1992 and 01 Jan 1998; both dates inclusive.
Short Service Commission:
- For Pilot: Short Service Commission is granted for a term of 14 years. No extension will be given beyond 14 years.
- For NAIC: Short Service Commission is granted initially for 12 years extendable by 2 years. No extension will be given beyond 14 years. Officers inducted under these schemes will not be given extension beyond fourteen years and will not be eligible for Permanent Commission. The Officers will be on probation for a period of two years or till completion of their initial training (whichever is later), during which they are liable to be discharged if their performance is unsatisfactory on professional/medical/disciplinary grounds.
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
Important dates: Last date for online application: 30/09/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.