MSU Jobs for Teaching Staff
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MAU) published notification for Non Teaching Staff. other details are given below. View more details about recruitment for e.g. education qualification, selection process, how to apply, address all are as under. Any graduate (Science, commerce, arts, engineering etc) can apply for above said post. Visit official advertisement below for more details.
No. of posts: 06
Name of posts & Educational qualification:
- Library Clerk
- Educational qualification: Any Graduate with Diploma in Library Science and knowledge of library setting.
- Clerk Accounts
- Educational qualification: B.Com (Accounts), Competency in Correspondence related work, maintenance of register (Knowledge of manual accounts writing)
- Clerk (General)
- Educational qualification: Graduate, Computer Literacy & Competency in correspondence related work, maintenance of register and general correspondence.
- Lab. Assistant
- Educational qualification: Diploma Textile Technology// Mechanical Technical knowledge of Textile and Apparel Machinery and Competence in Correspondence related work, Maintenance of Register etc.
- Lab. Attendant
- Educational qualification: 10th Pass relevant experience of dyeing printing / weaving/ sewing machinery.
- Educational qualification: 10th pass (X) in new system of education
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply: Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address below and shall present for interview on mentioned date and time.
Address: Institute of Fashion Technology. MSU Baroda.
- Last date for receipt application: 20/09/2016
- Interview date: 23/09/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.