IOCL Jobs for Engr/Officers through GATE-2017Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL) published notification for recruitment for Engineers / Officers through GATE-2017. View other details about recruitment for e.g. education qualification, selection process, age limit all are as under. Visit official advertisement below for more details.
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology (full time regular courses only) in the above mentioned disciplines from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
- Candidates, belonging to General and OBC (non- creamy layer) categories, should have secured minimum 65% marks in qualifying degree examinations. Qualifying marks is relaxed to 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/People with Disability (PWD) candidates.
- Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply.
- Candidates pursuing/ completed M.Tech in any disciplines, other than those mentioned above, for being eligible, must have completed (or are completing) BE/ B.Tech in one of the above mentioned disciplines and should appear in GATE-2017 examination in the discipline of their BE/ B.Tech, are eligible to apply.
- Section A – Engineering Mathematics
- General Aptitude
- Polymer Science and Engineering (Paper Code F) (Mandatory)
- Any other paper from XE paper section other than the papers mentioned above.