IOCL 161 Non Executives vacanciesIndian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) published notification for recruitment for various non-executives vacancies. You can view official notification by following link. View more details about recruitment for e.x. education qualification, selection process, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
Total no of Posts: 161
Name of posts:
Name of posts:
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV
- Production: 116 Posts
- Minimum 3 Years full time, regular/sandwich Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering OR B.Sc. (Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidate & 45% in aggregate in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Electrical: 28 Posts
- Minimum 3 Years full time, regular / sandwich Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- Mechanical-P&C: 16 Posts
- Minimum 3 Years full time, regular/ sandwich Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in aggregate in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions OR Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade.
- Instrumentation: 01 Post
- Minimum 3 Years full time, regular/ sandwich Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for PWD candidates against reserved positions.
Age limit: 18 to 26 years (as on 31/08/2016)
- The candidates primafacie meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria with regard to qualification, age and experience requirement as per the details submitted by them in their Online Application Form will undergo Written Test. The Written Test comprising of 100 marks will be of duration not less than three hours.
- Candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% of marks for qualifying in the Written Test (relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories against reserved positions)
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test shall be subjected to Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test, which will be of qualifying nature.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said post.
- Online application start from: 09/09/2016
- Last date for online application: 30/09/2016
- Last date for receipt of application: 15/10/2016
- written exam date: 04/12/2016
- Tentative schedule & venue for skill/proficiency/physical test (SPPT): 10/01/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.