Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar published notification for recruitment for Project Assistant posts under A project assistant position in the area of engineering H pylori proteins. For more details about this recruitment like qualification, age limit, how to apply & more as under. You can view more details about this recruitment by following link.
Name of posts: Project Assistant
- Candidates should have minimum Master’s degree (MSc in chemistry or biology) and if Bachelor degree (only BTech) then he/she should have exemplary academic record.
- Experience in wet lab experiments with some hands on experience
- Strong interest to do molecular biology and enzyme kinetics
- Interest in working on biological application of the problem along with chemists in the group.
Selection process: Selected candidates will be called for interview/ skype for final selection. The Position will start from October 2016.
How to apply: Candidates should apply via e-mail with the following documents
- Current CV with the list of publications
- A two-page summary of any research that’s been done by the candidate
- Two letters of recommendation
Last date application: 20/09/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.