Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) invited in the prescribed format from Indian Nationals for the under mentioned ITI trades who have passed Industrial Training Institute Examination from NCVT/SCVT affiliated institutes and possess the requisite educational qualification as mentioned against each trade.
No. of posts: 94
Name of posts: Trade apprentices
Vacancy details by Trade:
- Turner: 08 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic: 02 Posts
- Electrician: 16 Posts
- Welder (C&E): 13 Posts
- Fitter: 13 Posts
Educational qualification: Matric / Secondary / 10th or equivalent
Technical Qualification: ITI passed from recognized institute in concerned trade.
- Selection of candidates for engagement as Trade Apprentices shall be made through multiple choice written test of eligible shortlisted candidates. Company reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for written test, if the number of applications for all or any trade is very large, in that case criteria to shortlist will be aggregate marks obtained in qualifying technical qualification.
- The candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of written test will have to confirm to the standards of physical fitness as prescribed for engagement of trade apprentices.
Date and venue of written test: The likely date of written test is 26th Sep 2016, and venue will be Malanjkhand Copper Project, District- Balaghat (Madhya Pradesh)- 481116. Candidates are advised to visit company’s website www.hindustancopper.com from time to time for any changes/update.
How to apply:
- Applications in prescribed format (attached as Annexure-I), complete in all respect along with self-attested copies of academic and technical qualification certificates, caste certificate, Affidavit (if applicable) etc, and 2 passport size photographs should be sent given below address.
- Candidates shall apply in the prescribed format along with the copies of self attested certificates and passport size photographs. The candidates who have passed prior to the year 2014 should attach an Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 50 duly attested by a Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
Address: Chief Manager (HR&A), Hindustan Copper Limited, Malanjkhand Copper Project, Tehsil:- Birsa, P.O.- Malanjkhand, District Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh– 481116” or submit in person on or before 15th Sep 2016. The envelope should be super scribed with “Application for Trade Apprentice for Trade…………………………”
Last date of Receipt Application: 15/09/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.