DRDA Various vacanciesDistrict Rural Development Agency (DRDA) published notification for recruitment for various vacancies under Clean India Mission (Rural) on contract bases. You can more details by following link. View more details about recruitment for e.x. education qualification, selection process, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
No. of posts: 04
Name of posts & Educational qualification:
- District Coordinator: 01 Post
- MSW & Must have knowledge of computer or MBA / Post Graduate / Diploma in Rural Management / Rural Development.
- Account Assistant / Accountant: 01 Post
- B.com with 50% & Must have knowledge of computer.
- Monitoring & MIS Consultant: 01 Post
- Master Degree in Statistics / Maths
- SLWM Consultant (Solid-liquid west Management): 01 Post
- MSW / MBA / Master in HR / MRS / MRAM / Diploma in civil engineer.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: District Development Agency (DRDA), Hunter Training College, 1st Floor, Nr. VC cross, Morbi
- Published date: 09/09/2016
- Last date for receipt of application: 10 days from the date of publication of Advertisement.
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.