District Health Society, Amreli published notification for recruitment for Auxiliary Nurse, Midwife Taluka Accountant, Data Entry Operator, Staff Nurse under National Health Mission on 11 months contractual bases. For more details about this recruitment e. g. qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply & more details as under. You can view official notification by following link.
No. of posts: 17
Name of posts & Educational qualification:
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: 05 Posts
- HSC or Equivalent exam certificate. Women Health Worker basic training course of 1.5 years. Having registration in Nursing Council. CCC Certificate of DOAC, Computer knowledge required.
- Taluka Accountant: 02 Posts
- B.Com Passed with Diploma in Computer / Certificate in Computer application / Knowledge Accounting Software, Computer software (GIS / RCH Software, MS Office) Hardware & English-Gujarati & Indic Typing
- Data Entry Operator: 02 Posts
- Any Graduate with Diploma in Computer / Certificate in Computer application / GIS / RCH Software, MS Office) Hardware & English-Gujarati & Indic Typing
- Staff Nurse: 08 Posts
- Must have passed Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery Course form a Institution recognized by Nursing Council of Gujarat. Must have Registered with Nursing Council of Gujarat
Age limit: Up to 40 years
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents. (Only R.P. A.D)
Address: Member Secretary, District Health Society & District Health Officer Office, Health Department, Civil Hospital Campus, Amreli
Last date for receipt of application: 20/09/2016 (till 04:00 PM)
View official advertisement in below image
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.