No. of posts: 644 posts
Name of posts:
- Management Trainee (General): 37 posts
- Education qualification: Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration with Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource Management or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management.
- Management Trainee (Technical): 06 posts
- Education qualification: 1st class Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with Entomology or Microbiology or Bio-chemistry OR 1st class Post Graduate degree in Bio-Chemistry OR Zoology with Entomology from recognized University/ Institution.
Preference will be given to those who also possess Post Graduate Diploma in
Warehousing and Cold chain Management/ Quality Management.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 15 posts
- Education qualification: A Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Accountant: 18 posts
- Education qualification: B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department with three years’ experience in maintaining and auditing of Accounts in Industrial / Commercial /Departmental Undertakings.
- Superintendent (General): 130 posts
- Education qualification: Post Graduate Degree in any discipline.
- Junior Superintendent: 130 posts
- Education qualification: Degree in any discipline.
- Junior Technical Assistant: 300 posts
- Education qualification: Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects.
- Stenographer: 08 posts
- Education qualification: Matric with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English shorthand and 40 words per minute in English typing.
Application Fee: 400/-
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview/online test.
- Online application start from: 20/09/2016
- Last date for online application: 13/10/2016