Central Bank of India (CBI) published notification for Recruitment process for selection of personnel for Credit Officers and Risk Managers in Middle Management Group (MMG), Scale II (Specialist Category). You can view details about this recruitment mention below.
No. of posts: 61
Name of posts, Educational qualification:
- Credit Officer: 38 Posts
- Graduate with Full time MBA in Finance from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks. or
- Graduate with PGDBM in Finance from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks. or
- A pass in final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- Risk Managers: 23 Posts
- B.Tech./MCA with MBA (Finance) from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks. or
- M.Sc. Maths from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks. or M.Sc. Statistics from AICTE/UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks. or MBA (Finance) or its equivalent from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks.
- Preferable Technical Qualification: FRM/CFA/Diploma in Risk management/SAS/SPSS/Oracle/DB2
- Preferable Experience :2 years of experience in Banking/Risk Management/Credit/Treasury
Note: All educational qualifications mentioned should be from university recognised by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the results should have been declared on or before 30.09.2016
Age limit: 20 to 30 years
- Application fee to be remitted by the applicants along with the Application for Recruitment is as under:
- Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.
Selection process: Selection will be through on-line test and/or interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitles a candidate to be called for Test or Interview.
Written exam pattern & Syllabus for written exam:
- Online Examination: The structure of the Examination which will be conducted online is as follows:
- Penalty for wrong answers: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Online Test. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Opening Date for On-line Registration: 14/09/2016
- Last Date for Registration of On-line Applications: 30/09/2016
- Downloading of Call Letters for Test On or After: 20/10/2016
- Tentative Date of On-line Examination: 04/11/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.