AIIMS Jobs for Asst Professor
Name of posts, Education qualification, Experience:
- Assistant Professor:(General Medicine 02 posts, Radio diagnosis 02 posts, Transfusion Medicine and Blood bank 02 posts)
- Educational qualification: A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfill the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act.) A postgraduate qualification e.g. D/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
- Experience:Three years teaching and / or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of MD/MS or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- Assistant Professor(Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation) : 01 post
- Education qualification: Same as for Assistant Professor of Assistant Professor(General Medicine, Radio diagnosis, Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank) Post code No. 1 above. A postgraduate qualification, i.e. M.S. in General Surgery and/or Orthopedic Surgery or M.D. in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation or Diplomat in Physical medicine and Rehabilitation of National Board of Examination or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto.
- Experience: Three years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized Institution in the field of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation after obtaining the qualifying degree of MS/MD or Diplomat qualifications.
Application Fee: 800/-
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 13/09/2016
- Last date for online application: 13/10/2016