Air India Engineering Service Ltd. published recruitment of the posts of Aircraft Technician for filling up 961 Vacancies on "Fixed Term Employment basis" (FTE). The last date of receipt of applications is 31st October 2016. View more details about recruitment for e.x. education qualification, selection process, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
No. of posts: 961
Name of posts: Aircraft Technician
Educational qualification: AME diploma / Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133B with marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates). Candidate from DGCA Approved AME Training Institutes as per current list are eligible.
Contract Period: Fixed term contract for an initial period of 05 years, extendable for 05 years period at a time based on requirements of AIESL and performance of the candidate.
Age limit: Not exceed for 28 years (as on 01/07/2016)
Application Fee: Application to deposit the requisite application fee of Rs.1000/- only through on-line SBI Bank challan. Applications without the requisite fee would be rejected. SC/ST/Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from paying the application fees.
- Eligible candidates would be required to appear in a written test for the post to be conducted in New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Hyderabad. The Centres may be changed after checking the applications depending upon the concentration of the candidates applying for the post. Candidates who qualify in the written test would be empaneled based on the merit in the written examination. No. of candidates to be released from the panel would depend upon the requirement and decision of the Management.
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on the fixed term Contract basis, subject to their medical fitness prescribed for the post. The selected candidates may be posted in any station / region MRO of AIESL.
How to apply: Eligible Interested candidates may apply through on-line on or before 30/09/2016. Candidates would simultaneously be required to forward hard copy of the application duly attached with all testimonials in support of Qualification, Age, Original Bank Challan, category (SC/ST/OBC, Ex-servicemen), ID proof (any one of the documents viz. Voter ID card/ Aadhaar card/ Pan Card/ Driving Licence/ Passport) to THE POST-BOX NO. 12006, COSSIPORE POST OFFICE, KOLKATA-700002
- Online application start from: 23/08/2016
- Last date for online application: 30/09/2016
- Last date for receipt of application: 31/10/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.