Punjab Police Department published notification for recruitment for Intelligence Assistant posts. For more details about this recruitment like, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply & more as under. You can view more details about this recruitment by following link.
No. of posts: 725 Posts
Name of posts: Intelligence Assistant (in the rank of Constable)
- Graduate from a recognized University or Institution. candidates should also possess an 'O' Level certificate of IT from Department for Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) or National Institute of Electronics and IT (NIELIT) or its equivalent institution recognized by the Govt. of India or any State Govt. (OR)
- B.Sc/ B.Tech./ BE in Information Technology (IT) or Computer Science or Information Systems or BCA or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University or Institution, as the case may be.
Age limit: Between 21 years to 28 years as on 01/09/2016
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay of Rs. 500/- for General category & Rs. 15/- for SC/ST/BC candidates through online. The Application fee can be deposited online, while filling the Application Form, by using (1) Net Banking, (2) Debit/Credit Card Payment (OR) offline, along with the print-out of the Fee Challan Form.
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Physical Measurement Test and / or Physical Efficiency Test & written examination.
Syllabus for written exam: Only those candidates who qualify the PET will be eligible to appear in the written paper will be-
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through website www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in.
- Online application start from: 01/09/2016
- Last date for online application: 21/09/20116 (till 11:59 pm)
- Last date for payment of fee: 23/09/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.