South Indian bank Limited a premier Commercial bank of India invites applications from Indian nationals for filling up vacancies of Probationary Officer (CMA) - Scale I. Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply on or Before Closing Dates. Further Details Like Post Name,Educational Details,Age Limit, Pay Scale,Selection Process and Last Date of Online Application is Given Below.
No. of posts: 5
Name of posts: Probationary Officer (CMA) - Scale I
Educational qualification: CMA / ICWA
Age limit: Not more than 28 years (as on 31/03/2016)
Salary: IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 - 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue. Higher fitment of Basic Pay in Scale I may be considered, based on qualification, exposure & experience of the candidate.
Application fee: General Category Rs. 600/- & SC/ST category Rs. 150/-. Candidates meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case. Candidates can remit the application fee at any of the branches of South Indian Bank using the challan form generated after the completion of online registration by the candidate. The candidate’s copy of the payment challan authenticated by the Bank Officials will have to be preserved and is to be produced for verification, as and when called for.
- Initial short listing of applications will be done by the Bank and the call letter for Written Test / GD & PI for the shortlisted candidates can be downloaded/ printed from our website.
- Written Test/ Group Discussion & Personal Interview (Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post).
How to apply: Candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com
- The applicants are requested to ensure that the information filled in the Online Application Form is correct before submitting the application form.
- There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application.
- Candidates are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
- Candidates making multiple registrations will be disqualified.
- Guidelines for Uploading Photograph & Signature
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and
- signature as per the specifications given below. Copies of the photograph may be
- retained for use at the time of written test and interview.
- Online registration – opening from: 29/08/2016
- Online registration – closing on: 05/09/2016
- Last date for remitting application fee at any branch of South Indian Bank: 07/09/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.