The South Indian Bank Limited (a Private Sector Bank) invites Online Applications from Indian Nationals for recruitment of Probationary Officer (CMA) - Scale I. View more details about recruitment for e.g. education qualification, selection process, age limit, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
No. of posts: 5
Name of posts: Probationary Officer (CMA) - Scale I
Educational qualification: CMA / ICWA
Age limit: Not more than 28 years as on 31.03.2016
Pay scale: Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 - 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances.
Application Fee: Rs. 600/- General Category & Rs. 150/- SC/ST category. Candidates meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case. Candidates can remit the application fee at any of the branches of South Indian Bank using the challan form generated after the completion of online registration by the candidate. The candidate’s copy of the payment challan authenticated by the Bank Officials will have to be preserved and is to be produced for verification, as and when called for.
- Initial short listing of applications will be done by the Bank and the call letter for Written Test / GD & PI for the shortlisted candidates can be downloaded/ printed from our website.
- Written Test/ Group Discussion & Personal Interview (Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post).
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 29/08/2016
- Last date for online application: 05/09/2016
- Last date for remitting application fee at any branch of South Indian Bank: 07/09/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.