South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) invites applications from the willing candidates who full fill required qualification for the posts of Mining Sirdar. For more details about this recruitment like educational qualification, how to apply & selection process as under. You can view more details about this recruitment by following link.
Name of posts: Mining Sirdar T&S Grade C
- Matriculate or equivalent exam from any recognized Board of Exam.
- Sirdar's competency certificate issued from DGMS Dhanbad (Under Coal Mines Regulation 1957) (OR) Mining and Mine Surveying certificate (Three years) issued from recognized institute & Overman's competency certificate issued from DGMS Dhanbad, if they are willing to work as Mining Sirdar.
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Valid Gas Testing Certificate
Age limit: Between 18 years to 30 years as on 30/09/2016
- Final selection will be based on written examination
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through website www.secl.gov.in & send receipt of hard copy of applications applied online applications along with supporting documents sent by registered post/speed post only.
Address: General Manager (Manpower), South Eastern Coalfields Limited, Post Box No 60, Seepat Road Bilaspur Chhattisgarh, Pin-495006.
- Online application start from: 26/08/2016
- Last date for online application: 20/09/2016 (till midnight)
- Last date for receipt of application: 30/09/2016 (till 5:00 pm)
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.