State Bank of India (SBI) published an advertisement for Advisors for Fraud Management on contract basis.. You can view more details about this recruitment in this update. View more details about recruitment for e.g. education qualification, selection process, age limit, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
No. of posts: 05
Name of posts: Advisors for Fraud Management
Educational qualification: The candidate should be a retired IPS (Indian Police Service) officer and should have worked in / handled Vigilance / Economic Offences / Cyber Crime departments.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in conduct of investigation / supervision in investigation works during his service.
Age limit: Upper age 63 years
Application Fee (Non Refundable): Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) – Through Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque favouring “CRPD, State Bank of India” payable at Mumbai.
Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Job Profile: The Advisor for Fraud Management will report to senior most General Manager in the Circle and would primarily interact with DGM & CFO and DGM (Vigilance) of the Circle. The detailed roles, responsibilities and key performance Areas are mentioned as under:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the investigating officials to identify the root cause of the fraud.
- Analyse the pattern and suggest remedial measures in case of repeated frauds of a similar nature.
- Suggest ways and means of dealing with Police / CBE / EOW / Other Government investigation agencies.
- Analyse legal angle of a fraud and suggest appropriate approach.
- Assist the Bank in filing FIRs using their past connections, in case of any difficulty faced by the Bank and pursuing them further.
- Help the Bank protect its officials from unnecessary harassment by investigating agencies.
- Help in interpreting the local laws of a particular State.
- Share knowledge about new developments in fraud management.
- Liaise with the investigating agencies for expediting resolution / recovery.
- Any other work as entrusted by the Controller (senior most General Manager of the Circle) during the currency of engagement.
- Selection will be based on personal interview.
- Candidates will be short-listed for personal interview, based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability.
Merit list: For selection, will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case of more than one candidate score the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point) such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as in the wait list.
How to apply: The application format is available on Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in/careers/
- Candidates should download the application format and complete it in all respects.
- The completed application with photograph & signature of the applicant should be sent by post / courier to the address mentioned in the application along with self attestted copy of following papers.
- Proof of age (Copy of 10th standard/ 12th standard certificate or Discharge certificate showing the Date of Birth).
- Any proof of identity (Voter ID / Adhar Card / PAN Card / Driving Licence)
- OBC Certificate containing the ‘Non- Creamy Layer’ clause issued by the competent authority during the period 01-04-2016 to the date of interview. (For OBC- Non Creamy Layer applicants).
- Copy of Discharge certificate / Retirement Letter.
- Experience certificate (Service Book or any other document evidencing the required relevant experience)
- Original Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque of ` 600/- favouring “CRPD, State Bank of India”, payable at Mumbai towards Application Fee.
- Brief write-up / Resume as separate annexure, describing career and performance achievements in service and details of gallantry awards/medals if any with supporting documents.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi-Government offices, Public Sector undertaking including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
Address: State Bank of India (SBI), Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Center, Mumbai.
Last date for receipt of application: 20/08/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.