No. of posts: 38 Posts
Name of posts:
- Junior Clerk-cum- Copyist: 25 Posts
- Grade-III Stenographer: 08 Posts
- Junior Typist: 4 Posts
- Salaried Amin: 01 Post
- Have passed at least Matric with +2 Examination conducted by the Council constituted under section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or its equivalent examination of a recognized Council / Board or University as the case may be;
- Have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.
- Be over 18 years and below 32 years of age, on the last date fixed for receipt of applications i.e. 1.09.2016, provided that, the upper age limit in respect of S.C, S.T, S.E.B.C., Women, Sports Person, Ex-Service Men and Physically Handicapped Person shall be in accordance with the provisions made under relevant Rules, orders or instructions issued in that behalf by the Government from time to time.
- Be able to speak, read and write Oriya and have passed in a test in Oriya equivalent to the M.E. standard.
- Be of good character,
- Be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity;
- Have not more than one spouse living, if married.
- Grade-III Stenographer: The candidate shall have to possess a minimum speed of 80 words in short hand and 40 words per minute in English Type writing.
- Junior Typist: The candidate shall have to possess a minimum Speed of 40 words per minute in English Type writing.
- Salaried Amin: The candidate must be knowing Cycling / Driving of two wheeler vehicle; the candidate must have passed the Revenue Inspector Training from Government / Recognized Institution.
Examination Fee: The candidates are required to deposit fees of ₹ 100/- only in shape of Treasury Challan under the Head "0070-other Administrative services-01-Administration of Justice-501-services and service fees-0010-Charges for Service provided-02177-Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts" and to submit the original copy of challan along with their application forms.
- Last date for receipt of application: 01/09/2016