National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) published notification for recruitment for Development Assistant & Development Assistant (Hindi) posts in various center in India. For more details about this recruitment like, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply & more details as under. You can view official advertisement by following link.
No. of posts: 85 + 14 (02 Reserved for PWD, 12 Reserved for EXS)
Name of posts & Educational qualification:
- Development Assistant:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on Computer.
- A candidate belonging to Ex‐servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular state should be proficient in the language of the state i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language. Candidate should also be able to write and speak English
- Development Assistant (Hindi):
- Should be a Graduate with, minimum 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates), Hindi and English as subjects or Hindi as medium of instruction at Graduation level with English as compulsory subject or English as medium of instructions level with Hindi as a compulsory subject. Knowledge of
- computer operation is essential.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular state should be proficient in the language of the state i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language. Candidate should also be able to write and speak English.
Age limit: 18 to 35 years (as on 01/07/2016)
Application Fee: Rs. 450 for All others & Rs.50 for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Selection process: Final selection will be based on written examination
Written exam pattern: The selection process will involve two phases viz. Preliminary and Main Exam. Both the exams will be held online. The details of the exams are as under :
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 30/08/2016
- Closure of registration of application: 20/09/2016
- Closure for editing application details: 20/09/2016
- Last date for printing your application: 05/10/2016
- Online Fee Payment: 30/08/2016 to 20/09/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.