The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda published advertisement for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post. View more details about this recruitment here. View more details about recruitment for e.g. education qualification, selection process, age limit, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
Name of posts: Jr. Research Fellow (JRF)
- Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics) with more than 55% aggregate marks
- Desirable Qualifications: NET/GATE/GSET Qualified, M.Phil. in Physics, Experience in Experimental Nuclear Physics, Experience in Scientific Programming with C or FORTRAN language.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their application documents, qualifications and experience. They will be intimated by email about the interview date. Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses, no TA/DA will be provided.
- Last date for receipt of application: 27/08/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.