Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Gujarat invites applications from bright, energetic and result oriented candidates of Indian Nationality for the following positions in the regular Scale of Pay Rs.11,900/- – 32,000/-.
No. of posts: 39
Name of posts, Educational qualification:
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety): 03 Posts
- Metric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC - Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized Institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License. Physical Standards (Minimum) Height-165 CM, Weight- 50 Kg., Chest: Normal – 81 CM, Expanded – 86.5 CM, Eye sight normal without glasses, color vision Normal, Free from any vertigo problem, disease of Heart, Lungs, Kidney and abnormal blood pressure, free from knock knee, flat feet, Squint eye and stammering.
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (TPS): 23 Posts
- Minimum 3 years full time, regular/ sandwich Diploma course in Mechanical OR Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University and possessing 1st Class Boiler Competency Certificate. However, in case of non-availability of sufficient number of candidates meeting the parameters prescribed above, candidates possessing the following qualification may be considered, in order of preference as given below:
- Matric with ITI (Fitter) with 1st Class Boiler Competency Certificate OR
- B.Sc. (PCM) with an Apprenticeship Training in Boiler Trade OR
- Minimum 3 years full time, regular/ sandwich Diploma course in Mechanical OR Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in aggregate in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions. Subject to the condition below for candidates under Cat (2) & (3) above:
- It will be the responsibility of the selected candidate to acquire Boiler Competency Certificate within two years of joining the services of the Corporation.
- The selected candidate / employee will not be considered for promotion to the next higher grade / scale of pay till he acquires the 1st Class Boiler Competency Certificate.
- Jr. Materials Assistant-IV: 13 Posts
- Minimum 3 years full time, regular/ sandwich Diploma course in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
Age limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years (as on 31/08/2016.)
Application fee: General and OBC category candidates are required to submit the ORIGINAL DEMAND DRAFT of Rs.150/- (Non-refundable) in favor of ‘ACCOUNTS OFFICER, GUJARAT REFINERY’, payable at State Bank of India, Bajwa Branch, (Branch Code – 0568), (IFSC Code – SBIN0000568) Vadodara, towards the payment of Application Fee along with the print-out of Online Application Form. Candidates must write their full name and Online Registration No. on the back side of the Demand Draft, without fail. No other mode of payment shall be accepted. No claim for refund of application fee would be entertained under any circumstances.
- The candidates prima facie meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria with regard to qualification, age and experience requirement as per the details submitted by them in their Online Application Form will undergo Written Test. The Written Test comprising of 100 marks will be of duration not less than three hours.
- Candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% of marks for qualifying in the Written Test (relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories against reserved positions)
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test shall be subjected to Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test, which will be of qualifying nature.
- Candidates who have been short-listed on the basis of their performance in the Written Test for Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Fire & Safety) (Post Code-102) will have to first successfully meet the Minimum Physical Standards in order to qualify for Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they are Medically Fit as per IndianOil’s Pre-Employment Medical Standard. Candidates are advised to go through the “Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre-employment Medical examination” before they commence the application process. The guidelines are available in the following link: http://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Preemployment_Guiding_Principles11th_mar_2011.pdf
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 23/08/2016
- Last date for online application: 18/09/2016
- Last date of receipt of printout of online application & original demand draft (wherever applicable (No other enclosure/document is required to be submitted with Printout of Online Application Form at this stage): 30/09/2016
- Likely Date of written test for all posts: 06/11/2016
- Tentative Schedule for Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test (SPPT): 02/12/2016 onwards
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.