No. of posts: 47
Name of posts & Pay Band:
- Inspector of Income-tax - 07 posts
- Pay Band: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Age limit: 18-27
- Educational qualification: Degree of a recognized university or equivalent.
- Tax Assistant - 19 posts
- Pay Band: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Age limit: 18-27
- Educational qualification: Degree of a recognized university or equivalent and Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depression per hour
- Multi Tasking Staff - 21 posts
- Pay Band: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
- Age limit: 18-25
- Educational qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University / Board
Appointments can be made of a sportsperson in any of the games/sports (as mentioned in Para 6) considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria:
Sports-persons having represented;
- The Country in an International Competition with the clearance of the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports.
- A State/UT in a National Competition organized by the National Sports Federations recognized by Department of Youth Affairs and Sports or National Games organized by Indian Olympic Association.
- Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Association of Indian Universities / Inter-University Sports Board.
- The State Schools Team in the National Sports / Games for schools conducted by All India School Games Federation; or
- Sportsperson, who has been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
considered / decided in the order of preference given above.
The applications will be scrutinized and eligible candidates with reference to the requirements mentioned above will be called for Ground / Proficiency Test (Field trial). In case large numbers of applications are received, eligible candidates will be short listed for Ground / Proficiency Test on the basis of order of preference laid down by the DOP&T O.M. No. 14034/195-Estt. (D) dated 04/05/1995. Such number would be approximately ten times total number of vacancies. (ii) On the basis of their performance in Proficiency in the game / Ground (field trial), eligible candidates will be further short-listed and such short-listed candidates will be required to appear for Written Examination for final selection. Such number would be three times total number of vacancies. In respect of appointment to the post of Tax Assistant, the candidates are also required to qualify in the Computer Skill Test as per the Recruitment Rules.
List of games:
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application: 12/09/2016