Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad published notification for recruitment for Programme Associate - PGPX posts. For more details about this recruitment e. g. educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process & more as under. You can view official advertisement by following link.
Name of posts: Programme Associate - PGPX
- The Candidate should be MBA. MBA with Marketing preferred
- High Proficiency in English - both written and oral
- Excellent Communication skills
- Competency in MS office (especially in MS Excel) and computer skills
- Consideration will be given to requisite experience in academic institutions (1 – 2 years). Fresher with brilliant academic track record may also apply.
- Coordinating and assisting Faculty for PGPX courses such as assisting instructors in material development, classroom assistance, and related academic activities such as assisting in grading, marking attendance, entering and collating course and instructor feedbacks, proctoring and invigilating quiz/tests/exams, etc.
- Helping with the coding/editing/managing the online PGPX applications portal and giving all support related to data management and day-to-day maintenance of the same in coordination with the Computer Centre at IIMA.
- Helping the PGPX office in its marketing/out-reach activities for encouraging good candidates to apply for the PGPX Programme from all over the World
- Assisting the PGPX Office in its day-to-day administration related to academics and other activities as per requirement which may involve working on week-ends if need be.
Age limit: Around 25 years
Salary & Allowances: Rs. 25,000/- per month (consolidated)
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application: 02/09/2016 (till 06:00 PM)
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.