- Only those candidates are eligible to appear in the GSET who have completed / are studying in the final year or semester of a UGC specified Master' s degree.
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (General) (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Sciences are eligible for this Test. The Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer / Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Physically Handicapped (PH)/ Visually Handicapped (VH) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Notification Announcement: 04/08/2016
- Starting Date of Online Application: 08/08/2016
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03/09/2016
- Last day of fee collection: 31/08/2016
- Exam Date: 25/09/2016
- View official advertisement here
- Apply online
- View other instruction here
- View syllabus, exam pattern & other details here