- Essential Criteria:
- A Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education or in Sports Science with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed);
- Consistently good record of having represented the university / college at the inter-university /intercollegiate competitions or the State and/ or national championships;
- Knowledge of Yoga and Gym.
- Highly desirable:
- Minimum two years’ experience in educational institute.
- Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills;
- Ability to innovate and to improve sports activities;
- Knowledge of conducting sports tournament.
Remuneration: Rs. 15,000 per month (fixed)
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply: Candidates are required to bring three copies of their resume with photograph on each copy, original & one set of photocopy of their Academic certificates, Experience certificate and other documents. to given below address.
Venue: The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA);
- Interview date: 26/082016
- Reporting Time: 10:30 am
- Interview Time: After 10:30 am
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.